To God Be The Glory, Forever and ever, Amen.
Worship Centre Christian Church was established in 1997, small beginnings, after a Vision that the Lord gave Apostle Viliamu Mafoe, in the 90s, while serving as the Director of YFC SAMOA. The founder, Apostle VM obeyed the leading of the Holy Spirit, to start the church in a small spot of Andy Forsgren building Matafele. Later on, the church grew and in needed of a bigger place for worship.
“BUILD THE PEOPLE FIRST” was the ultimate goal of Apostle Viliamu, as the services were held from time to time in tents and places like Government gyms, Apia park & Tuanaimato, Fale o Tina (Women Ministries buildings), sometimes on open space like infront of government building. As the people faith were being build up and grew over a period of 20+ years, the man of God, obeying the leading of the Holy Spirit, gave vision to leaders to build a Prayer House At Nafanua, Papauta on a lease property, then a radio & tv Station, then a Missionary School, to further the reach and meet the Vision & Mission of the Church.
The building of the Prayer House at Nafanua gave birth to further expansion of the church to Upolu, Savaii, and now to overseas, NZ, Australia, American Samoa, USA, India and recently South Africa.
The Missionary School has also produce missionaries and has recently send 20+ missionaries to South Africa.
The radio station & Tv station has recently being upgraded with livestreaming capabilities, enabling the Radio station to reach anywhere in the world via the internet & radio streaming technologies
Showers of blessing radio is now online 24/7 on the website showersfblessingradio.com and other online services
The Name Worship Centre, according to the founder, a name given by the Lord, as it points to God, as the “CENTRE OF WORSHIP”
The land at Sogi was a product of faith, and works, was settled with the Bank in the year 2000, and with the help of God made it possible to be owned today.
This year, on 30th April 2022, Worship Centre has launched its State of the Art House of Worship building, at Sogi, a 20Million Modern building, started in 2018. The building is also the headquarters of Worship Centre Christian Church Worldwide.
TO GOD BE THE GLORY FOREVER AND EVER, AMEN.
To go and bring people to Jesus Christ as membership in His family, and develop them into Christ like maturity through the Word and work of the Holy Spirit, and equip them for their ministry in the church and life mission into the world in order to glorify God’s Name.
Every person in every people’s group in every nation has the opportunity to be part of the family of Jesus Christ.
OUR MOTTOAnchor to the rock but gear to the time
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- In the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the Right hand of the Father, in His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule a thousand years.
- The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- The Bible is God’s inspired word, a revelation from God to man. We accept it as our all-sufficient rule for Faith and practice.
- In Salvation by grace through faith in Jesus Christ – not by works, so that no one can boast.
- That the redemptive work of Jesus Christ on the cross, provide deliverance and healing for every believer from poverty, broken heart, those under captivity by demonic powers, sickness, oppression and those who are under a curse.
- The only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ in answer to believing prayer.
- Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
- In the Sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
- The Baptism of the Holy Spirit, according to the Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for it.
- In the gifts of the Holy Spirit given to equip the saints for service.
- In the Baptism of water after conversion through immersion.
- In the dedication of children through offering them before God in prayer.
- In the blessed hope – the rapture of the church at Christ’s coming.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the saved to everlasting life in the kingdom of our God and the lost to everlasting damnation in Hell, where the lake of fire is – this is the second death.
We are committed to take the Gospel of Jesus Christ to all people and always seek to do so with urgency, using the scripture and the most culturally acceptable presentation.
We are committed to the word of God as the Foundation and final authority for life and Ministry. We discipline ourselves to study it diligently, apply it daily, and teach its truth to people.
We are committed to pray for the Salvation of the lost and for the the empowerment of God’s Holy Spirit in taking the Gospel of Jesus Christ to them and the ongoing direction of the Lord for the Church.
We are committed to fast as a sign of humbling before the Lord and Interceding for the Salvation of the lost, and for the empowerment of the Holy Spirit.
We are committed to people. We believe that Elders, Deacons, Leaders, Ministry partners, staff and their family and each member of the church are important first as individuals, and all are vital in the fulfillment of our mission.
Knowing the size and urgency of our task, we are committed to mobilize all the available resources of members of the church, prayer and finance to accomplish our mission.
We are committed to offer sacrifice of praise and true worship in every area of our lives as a service and Ministry to glorify the almighty God.
We are committed to a life of integrity through personal and organizational accountability in lifestyle, relationships, finance, Ministry management and responsible evangelism.